The Local Schools Committee
It is our responsibility to offer to all our children the best possible Christian Education, preparing them for on-going education and life in the community. In pursuit of these ends our aims are:-
- to enable all children to experience quality learning in a stimulating and secure environment, and to reach their full potential;
- to offer a broad, balanced curriculum so that children will develop lively enquiring minds and a greater understanding of the world around them;
- to encourage a positive attitude to learning which promotes high standards and confidence;
- to recognise the different rates of development of individual children and cater for their needs;
- to encourage the children to achieve the highest standards and to work through self motivation.
The Chairs of our Local Schools Committee are Sally Lowson and SImon Forbes and be contacted via the school.
Members of the Local Schools Committee can be viewed below:
LSC Details for Website Tritons (Spring 2022) (1)
Click here to download a copy
If you would like to contact the Local Schools Committee on any matter please email: [email protected]